KCF Veterinary Medicine ScholarshipTwo $2,500 Scholarships are available through the Kentucky Cattlemen's Association and are funded by the Kentucky Cattlemen's Foundation.
These scholarships are awarded to third or fourth year Kentucky students currently enrolled in a College of Veterinary Medicine. A strong background in Kentucky's Cattle Industry as well as intentions to return to Kentucky and practice food animal medicine is suggested for this scholarship.
Deadline is August 31, 2020
- Applicant exhibits academic excellence.
- Applicant demonstrates outstanding leadership skills.
- Applicant completed a Pre-veterinary Medicine curriculum at a Kentucky University.
- Applicant is a current student in an accredited College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Applicant has a strong background in Kentucky's livestock industry.
- Applicant intends to pursue a career involving food animal medicine in Kentucky.
- Applicant must be entering the third or fourth year of veterinary school.
For more information contact Nikki Whitaker at the KCA office:
859-278-0899 or 176 Pasadena Drive, Lexington, KY 40503