Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association
Support the day-to-day operations of the Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association in order to protect, advance and be a strong voice for all of Kentucky’s beef producers. This job requires working with membership, accounting, and Cow Country News. It will also require working with staff from the Kentucky Beef Network and the Kentucky Beef Council. A KCA Intern needs to be well rounded to perform any task from any of these departments.
- Membership data entry
- Processing documents for manual invoicing
- CPH and KBN Tag Accounting & Management
- General Office Duties: Responsible for general office duties such as answering phones, making copies, filing, sending mailings and running errands
- Assisting with tasks associated with the YARDS Educational Classroom
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe software
- Ability to communicate essential information in a timely manner through written and verbal communication
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- This intern position will be expected to work independently, but under the direction of the Executive Vice-President.
- Will work with staff from the Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association, Kentucky Beef Network, and Kentucky Beef Council.
Term of Employment
- Spring Internship (January 22-April 30, 2020)
- Required to work at least 20 hours a week.
Please email resume with letter of interest by December 1st to:
Nikki Whitaker - email@example.com