Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association
Support the day-to-day operations of the Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association in order to protect, advance and be a strong voice for all of Kentucky’s beef producers. This job requires working with staff from the Kentucky Beef Network and the Kentucky Beef Council. A KCA Intern needs to be well rounded to perform any task from any of these departments.
- Membership data entry
- Processing documents for manual invoicing
- CPH and KBN Tag Accounting & Management
- General Office Duties: Responsible for general office duties such as answering phones, making copies, filing, sending mailings and running errands
- Assisting with tasks associated with the YARDS Educational Classroom
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe software
- Ability to communicate essential information in a timely manner through written and verbal communication
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- This intern position will be expected to work independently, but under the direction of the Executive Vice-President.
- Will work with staff from the Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association, Kentucky Beef Network, and Kentucky Beef Council.
Term of Employment
- Summer Internship (May 1 - August 31)
- Required to work at least 24 hours a week.
Please email resume with letter of interest by April 20th to:
Nikki Whitaker - firstname.lastname@example.org