Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association
Support the day-to-day operations of the Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association in order to protect, advance and be a strong voice for all of Kentucky’s beef producers. This job requires working with membership, accounting, and Cow Country News. It will also require working with staff from the Kentucky Beef Network and the Kentucky Beef Council. A KCA Intern needs to be well rounded to perform any task from any of these departments.
- Membership data entry
- Processing documents for manual invoicing
- Accompanying staff to field days, farm visits, junior events, trade shows, health fairs, food shows, and festivals
- Participate in necessary preparation for promotions and trainings
- CPH and KBN Tag Accounting & Management
- General Office Duties: Responsible for general office duties such as answering phones, making copies, filing, sending mailings and running errands
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe software
- Ability to communicate essential information in a timely manner through written and verbal communication
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- This intern position will be expected to work independently, but under the direction of the Executive Vice-President.
- Will work with staff from the Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association, Kentucky Beef Network, and Kentucky Beef Council.
Term of Employment
- Spring Internship (January-April)
- Required to work at least 15 hours a week.
Please email resume with letter of interest by December 7th to:
Nikki Whitaker - email@example.com
- OR -
Kentucky Cattlemen's Association
Attn: Internship Position
176 Pasadena Dr.
Lexington, KY 40503