Join or Renew Your Membership Today
Membership in the Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association is open to any individual or organization that has an interest in the cattle industry of Kentucky. KCA’s funding is generated partly by voluntary dues paid by the over 10,000 members belonging to KCA. There are 99 Cattlemen’s Association Chapters that represent beef producers across the state and serve as a link between local associations and KCA.
For more information contact Nikki Whitaker, KCA Membership Coordinator
Member PortalJoining for the first time?
- We are excited to have you as a member! As a member of KCA, you will have access to the KCA Members Only Portal and be able to update your Membership Profile.
- If you have specific questions regarding membership with the KCA, please contact Nikki Whitaker, Membership Coordinator.
- CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE MEMBERSHIP HOMEPAGE
Current and Renewing Members
- Log-in here to access your KCA Membership Profile! Here you can renew your KCA membership online and check out past issues of Cow Country News.
- Please note, if you have been a KCA member in the past and have with an email address on file, you have an account. If you have trouble logging in, we may not have a current email address on file for you. Please contact us at email@example.com to update your email address.
- CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
Something not working?
- No problem! Our Membership Portal is brand new, so we are still working out some of the kinks. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Payments of KCA membership dues are tax deductible for most members as an ordinary and necessary business expense. However, charitable contributions of gifts to KCA are not tax deductible for Federal Income Tax purposes. Due to new IRS regulations, $2.24 of your dues would not be deductible. All donations to Kentucky Cattlemen’s Foundation ARE tax deductible. Approximately $12.00 of your Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association dues will go towards the monthly publication, Cow Country News.