Section 105 Health Reimbursement Arrangements
AgriPlanNOW is a medical reimbursement program that enables qualified small business/farm owners to deduct 100% of federal, state, and FICA taxes for family medical costs. AgriPlanNOW is a legal plan that allows small business owners to take advantage of the same tax breaks as the big companies. Each year, AgriPlanNOW Clients average $5,000 or more in savings! Key to these savings is the ability to declare medical expenses as a farm expense, rather than a personal deduction.
Does My Business Qualify?
Based on Section 105 of the Internal Revenue Code, a small business owner who can demonstrate employable interest in the business can become eligible for an employee benefits program. All business filing types are eligible, including sole proprietors, partnerships, C- and S- corporations.
Saves you money
- Enables you to deduct 100% of family medical expenses including: health insurance premiums; out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision costs; and qualified long-term care insurance premiums.
- Gives you eligible expense deduction guidance and an exclusive TASC Card that enables you to better manage and reduce your over-the-counter expenses.
- Provides access to lower cost medications and medical supplies.
Reduces your workload
- Provides employer-sponsored benefit W-2 calculation required by PPACA.
- Offers a wage payment and tax reporting service.
- Furnishes ERISA and PPACA notices.
Provides Peace of Mind
- Industry-exclusive Audit and Money Back guarantees.
- Complete compliance with ever-changing IRS, DOL, and ERISA regulations.
- Ability to Carry Over any available unused medical reimbursements to the next Plan year.
- Adult Child Tracker service to help you maximize your deductions.
- Guidance on upcoming Wellness Grant and CLASS Act long-term care programs.